Pardimäe Lokaal is looking for people in residency.
The residency offers fantastic conditions for work, organizing and deepening of thoughts and plans, for translator, writer, producer, curator, or director.
Place: Pardimäe Lokaal, Kanguristi village, Viru Nigula parish, Lääne Virumaa, Estonia.
What kind of people are we looking for?
You want to come here, buy your own food and stand me out sometimes. Also a kitten called Pääsuke should be fed and petted.
What the PL offers:
Privacy and country romance. The possibility for total separation and concentration, getting away from the daily routine. Minimum is 6 days and max is 2 months. For the resident we have a room and a kitchen. Separately there is a sauna where you have to carry the water yourself. It would be good to break the ice on the well. You have to heat the house yourself, but we have the wood and the cellar is full of food. The weather report promises a soft winter and we're hoping that driving in and out with a car is also possible. If not, then old Swedish skis are also waiting for you. The local shop is 2 km away. For people who are not afraid of solitude, shoveling snow and breaking ice.
Contact and more questions: email@example.com
Video about the STUUDI is here.
Resident should pay the expenses of her/his own (electricity, water, wood, internet).
The studio (open from May to October) is 7 x 14m wide/deep and is 5m high. An empty room.
Accommodation in a log house, where are 2 rooms and a kitchen. There is an outside toilet, a sauna, a shed and a basement.
A regular farm complex, where all the rooms can be used by residents.
Pardimäe Lokaal is a place for professional and not so professional artists, who engage in performance arts, visual arts, music, film, literature, new media, new circus, theoretical and cultural production. For artists who want to invest in the development of modern art. The doors of Pardimäe Lokaal are open to everyone who's trying to find their place in the world, for those who don't want to rest in the comforting hands of giant traditional institutions.
Pardimäe Lokaal offers to residencies:
* The opportunity to fully concentrate on your work.
* Critical feedback from the founders of the Pardimäe Lokaal.
* An environment to develop your work, but not necessarily to finish it.
* An opportunity to be alive and curious towards outside of the practical or theoretical situation. Bring water from the well, pick mushrooms, chop wood. All those activities in order to see better the connections between life and art.
* If needed, also a hostess. A meal three times a day, car transport and heating the sauna.
21. - 26.05 The PREMIERE`19 residents. Nicole Michalla, Grėtė Šmitaitė, Anni Zupping, Jana Jacuka, Sanghoon Lee
21. - 30.06 Lars Schmidt, Movemaking
15. - 30.07 Alissa Šnaidet ja co. Writing for Magasin
16. - 22.07 Maaria Kalmre, Epp Trilla, Henri Hütt. Writing for Magasin
15. - 30.06 Lars Schmdt ja Kädi Metsoja
26. - 30.09. STL 2017 season artists.
18.07 - 20.07 Taavet Jansen, Peeter Rästas, Chungin /EST, binarypoetry
11.07 - 18.07. Maike and Iggi Lond Malmborg /EST, SE, performing art
28.06 - 3.07. Kert Ridaste and Kädi Metsoja /EST, circus
1.01 - 20.03. Agenor Marti Fernandez visual artist /USA
07.-11.11 Evelyn Raudsepp
30.10 - 3.11. STL new season artistes.
16. - 22. 10 ‘’City Rhyme Album’’ Jurgis Paškevičius(Mexico-Lithuania), Aapo Nikkanen (Finland), Alissa Šnaider (Estonia) and Monika Lipšic (Lithuania) that’s conceprual framework is a ‘music album’.
25. - 31. 07 Project "Don't Kill the snace" Kädi Metsoja, Lars Smith, Kristin made, Heidi Kann, Anni Veskimäe, Stig Paju.
6. - 12.07 Maike Lond & Iggi Malmborg
15. - 22. 06 Rasmus Kask
7. - 14.06 Niina Hosiasluoma
12. - 25. 01 Villem Jahu
13. - 17.12 Evelyn Raudsepp
24. - 30.11 Üüve Liidya Toompere
14.-21.06 Sveta Grigorjeva
10.-18.07 Renzo van Steenberger, Juha Valkeapää, Kaja Kann
21.-27.04.2014 Heigo Teder
24. - 30.03.2014 Juha Valkeapää
21.02.-02.03 Hannes Aasamets
11.-21.02 Kadri Noormets
1.02.-11.02 Taavi Suisalu
26.01-1.02 Olivia Parmasto
19.- 26.01 Henri Hütt / Evelyn Raudsepp
11.-18.01 Mihkel Maripuu
Kaja Kann "Knt the World"
Kann /Valkeapää " It seems a good place to build a house"
United dancers of ZUGA "Old Boddies"